Certified Translation for Academic Admissions

When applying to a US-based school, the admissions office will require an evaluation of your foreign credentials. The credential evaluator will need a certified translation of your credentials, which we provide.

University Admissions

Translation for Admissions Offices

Applications for admission to colleges and universities will require a certified translation for any foreign language documents, completed in a line-by-line, word-for-word format. The most common documents submitted to colleges and universities include birth certificates, transcripts, passports, etc.

It is important to note that evaluation and/or conversion of grades is not a part of a translation and will need to be completed by a specialist (ex: wes.org) after the translation is complete. View our credential evaluation guide for more details on how credential evaluation and translation are related.

Please be sure to check the specific requirements of the receiving party as they can vary. If you have questions about acceptance, please contact us with a list of the requirements of the receiving party to and we will review the requirements to help determine if our translation will be accepted.

RushTranslate can deliver completed translations directly to the admissions office, upon request.

Certified Translation

This use case typically requires a certified translation. A word-for-word human translation of documents delivered on RushTranslate letterhead including a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy for official use as required by U.S. Immigration (USCIS), universities, courts, and many local, state, and federal governments. Learn more.

All use cases