Certified Translation of Medical History

When traveling abroad, immigrating to another country, attending school in another country, etc. you'll likely be required to provide your medical history. If that history is in a foreign language, you'll typically need to submit a certified translation of it.

Health History

Translation of Medical History

Medical records (ex: immunizations, medical history, etc.) in a foreign language may require a certified translation if submitted as proof of prior health history.

Please note, we are only able to supply translations of non-technical medical records (i.e., documents that are intended for consumption by the general public). Documents that are primarily medical jargon (ex: written by a doctor for another doctor, not a layperson) should be translated by a specialist with sufficient experience in the medical profession.

If you have questions about the translation of your medical records, please contact us and let us know the specifics of your documents.

Certified Translation

This use case typically requires a certified translation. A word-for-word human translation of documents delivered on RushTranslate letterhead including a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy for official use as required by U.S. Immigration (USCIS), universities, courts, and many local, state, and federal governments. Learn more.

All use cases