A certified translation is a word for word translation of a source document accompanied by a signed statement from RushTranslate, which attests to the thoroughness and accuracy of the translation, but not the validity of the original document.
Common uses for Certified Translation include: U.S. Immigration (USCIS acceptance), high school and university application and enrollment, passport office usage, legal and many other local, state, and Federal government official uses.
- Order a certified translation of your documents through our website.
- Our support staff will assign your order to a translator.
- Once the translation is complete it will be reviewed for formatting, spelling, grammar, etc. by our support staff.
- Your translation will be sent to you for approval. You can request a revision or approve the translation.
- Once approved we will email you the finalized copy of your translation and the tracking number if you selected a physical copy when the order was placed.
- Your information is transmitted through 128-bit SSL encryption, which is the highest level of security available.
- Your credit card information is never stored with us. It is only handled in a PCI compliant environment by our processing partner Braintree (a PayPal company).
- We will never share your files or personal information with anyone outside of RushTranslate.
- Files are visible only to the professionals who have signed strict confidentiality agreements and only while translations are in progress.
Our acceptance rate is over 99%, but we cannot offer a blanket guarantee that our translation will be accepted by every organization, group, court, government agency or bureau, or municipality as we cannot know the specific requirements of each.
It is your responsibility to ensure our translation will meet their requirements. If you aren't sure, contact us with a list of their requirements and we can review with you.
USCIS is an exception as we handle lots of translations that are submitted to them and know their requirements very well. We offer a full money back USCIS Acceptance Guarantee.
We are a corporate member of the American Translators Association (ATA). Our member number is 263976 and you can view our ATA directory listing.
We offer notarization as an option on all certified translation orders. Notarization includes a wet ink signature from a representative of our company and the Indiana Notary Public along with a rubber ink stamp from the notary with their commission number and commission expiration date.
We offer USPS Priority and Express Mail services with tracking as an option during checkout. Pricing and transit times vary by destination.
We do not include a printed copy of your source document, just the original copy of the translation with Certificate of Translation Accuracy.
Here you can find a full list of our currently supported languages.
We only use 100% human translation carried out by professional translators from our trusted network. Our translators are based all over the world and typically have a minimum of 5 years of experience as professional translators.
Many carry a variety of accreditations and certifications, but this varies per translator as there is no standard worldwide accreditation or certification for translators.
Our certified translations include an English language Certificate of Translation Accuracy as the coversheet, which includes a statement of accuracy and a signature from a representative of our company along with their title and contact information. In addition, our translations:
- Are on company letterhead containing our ATA member number, phone number and address.
- Include the order number and page number on each page.
- Are formatted similarly to the original document, but not exactly.
- Are word for word translations of the original, which means some phrases might not be ideal, but we can not interpret the meaning of a phrase, only provide an exact translation per certified translation standards.
- Do not include a copy of your source files in the same PDF unless specifically requested.
During checkout you will find a notes field where you can add any notes you'd like our staff or your translator to have. Proper spelling of names and places are suggested as not all are directly translatable.
Translation turnaround time depends on many factors including the page count, language pair, translator workload, translator availability and complexity of the source document to name a few. During checkout an estimated turnaround time for the digital copy will be supplied. If you opt to receive a physical copy as well there will be additional transit time for USPS to deliver the package. This will also be listed during checkout.
We will do everything possible to meet or exceed the estimated turnaround time given to you.
Currency conversion is not included with our certified translations. We do offer currency conversion on a case-by-case basis and can provide you with a free quote for the service. You will have to supply the exchange rate and we will make note of it on the Certificate of Translation Accuracy.
No, we do not offer evaluations of foreign credentials. Typically you would have a specialist evaluate the credentials then supply the document to us for translation.
We cannot fill out any forms for you - this includes forms that you are submitting as well as forms required to accompany your submission.
You can check the status of your order anytime by visiting your order status page.
We will do everything possible to accommodate your modification request, but these will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Orders can only be canceled prior to the order being processed by our staff. Once your order is assigned to a translator it can no longer be canceled.
Please contact us immediately with your modification or cancel request.
You can request a revision directly from your order status page.