Polish driver's license translation for official use – signed and stamped certification
If you are planning to drive in a foreign country, you’ll likely require a certified translation of your driver’s license to legally operate and rent a vehicle. This can come as a surprise to some travelers who find this out at the rental counter. We offer expedited turnaround and, where possible, super expedited services for situations like this. Contact us for further details.
If you are submitting a certified translation to a DMV in the US, be aware that their requirements are very inconsistent. We've even seen different requirements from different employees at the same branch. We suggest you find out their exact requirements before ordering and verify with us that we can meet them. This will avoid rejections, delays, etc.
Our Polish translators have successfully translated thousands of driver's licenses. All certified Polish translations are performed 100% by professional human translators who are native Polish speakers also fluent in English. We have a strict vetting and quality control process to ensure our high standard are met by all of our Polish translators allowing us to consistently deliver quality work to our clients.
A certified translation is a word-for-word translation delivered on company letterhead including a signed and stamped Certificate of Accuracy as required by U.S. Immigration (USCIS), universities, courts, and many local, state, and federal governments. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS.
Sample certified translations
Our translation will have a similar format to your source document, but we don’t try to replicate the design. The translation will be on RushTranslate letterhead with a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy as the coversheet.
Corporate member No. 263976
Using native speaking professionals
Digital delivery starting at just 12 hours
Over 50 million words translated
3,600+ Five-Star Reviews
You can order with confidence knowing we consistently live up to our promise of quick turnaround times and great quality.
To anyone that is looking for services required for USCIS or official court proceedings I highly recommend RushTranslate for the job as they are the fastest service that I have used!
Wonderful and extremely fast service. I had the pdf document back within 6 hrs of submitting my email. I can attest that the translation is indeed correct, since I speak Dutch myself. Can highly recommend RushTranslate!
This translation service is wonderful. Fast, affordable, professional, and just perfect. I will be using them again and again for all my Indonesian translations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a certified translation?
- A word-for-word human translation of documents delivered on RushTranslate letterhead including a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy for official use as required by U.S. Immigration (USCIS), universities, courts, and many local, state, and federal governments.
- What will you deliver to me?
- A word-for-word translation with similar formatting to your source document on RushTranslate letterhead including our ATA member number, phone number, and address with a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy delivered as a non-editable PDF file. Notarization and hard copies are optional.
- How long does translation take?
- Turnaround time for 1-3 page documents (up to 750 words) is estimated at 24 hours or less with standard turnaround and 12 hours or less with expedited turnaround. Turnaround time increases as the word count in your documents increases. Estimates are provided during checkout and on quotes. Learn more.
- How are pages counted?
- A page is defined as 250 words or less, including numbers. If you aren’t sure of your page count, please request a quote. We’ll be happy to provide the count along with estimated turnaround time and the total price. Learn more.